Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The Auben Diaper Bag

     My little one is almost two... A lot of new milestones for her this year. She has been talking a lot these days. What is amazing is I can actually understand what she is saying. She is very good at saying, "I'm sorry, mommy!" She knows exactly what to say when she does something wrong. She also loves to sing and dance. She has learned a lot at home with our nursery rhymes from YouTube. I recently enrolled in Parenting Classes with a toddler. Of course, it's better than YouTube because she interacts with other kids her age. She has been learning to share (something that we are still trying to work on). She also learned new songs in class. We have classes on Wednesdays to Fridays. Our diaper bag worked hard this year. Yes. It's time to change it! 

     It's only Tuesday, so no school today. Tuesday is library outside play for us (as we were late for story time...) Today was sunny but not as hot. I can say it's finally starting to feel like fall in SoCal! So we're out with our new Auben Diaper Bag on this perfect weather!



     The Auben Diaper Bag is lightweight and has a lot of room for everything I need. I used to bring a lot of stuff and put all the things that I think my little one needs. Nowadays, I just bring what she really needs. Here's a preview of what's in the bag!


Baby's and mommy's drink.

Diapers and extra clothes... Just in case.

It has a lot of room inside. A lot of pockets for everything!
     The Auben Diaper Bag comes with an insulated bottle holder and a diaper changing pad. I store the changing pad in the big, front, zippered pocket so I can easily take it out. I also bring our own crayons and coloring pages. Not all restaurants have these for kids. Otherwise, me and my husband won't be able to eat our meal properly. Our last resort would be YouTube again. For distraction. And yes! There's also room for my water!


With the changing pad peeking out,


With the inner straps for hanging on the stroller.

Crayons. My BFF.
More pockets for my card holder and my LO's grooming stuff!

"Teddy bear, teddy bear turn around..."   

Sunscreen and diaper rash cream on the other side pocket! 

The little back pockets are perfect for my coupons!


     It has an adjustable strap with padding and some extra inner straps for attachment to the stroller. I prefer hanging it on the stroller just with the regular straps though (as shown in the first photo). It is stylish and it has everything I need. What more can I ask for? This diaper bag is just perfect for me!

     Check Amazon if you want to purchase the Auben Diaper Bag.
     http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012Y82SLE?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

     Disclaimer: Please note that I received this product with a promotional discount to test and write a review about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment