Monday, November 16, 2015

Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack

     My family and I celebrated Veteran's Day by spending the whole day together and going on a hike. I had to carry my 25-pound baby on my back and it was a success! It is our second time going to Crystal Cove. This time we took a different route. 


     After our hiking adventure and photo ops on top of the hill, we went down to the beach. I brought along my baby's stuff and had a chance to take photos of my new Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack. Actually, this is going to be my husband's new diaper bag. He thought it was a "normal" bag. He was surprised to learn that it's actually a diaper bag. He's probably tired of carrying around our girly diaper bag. He said he didn't mind but this diaper bag is perfect for him!






Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack
It has an insulated pocket for a baby bottle.
The other side pocket is for the wipes for easy access.
It has a lot of pockets for everything!
This top pocket is perfect for my sunnies.
I also keep my little ones little toys in here.
The middle pocket is where I store our flashcards and pocket wifi.
Inside our diaper bag is the free diaper changing pad, some extra clothes and other baby stuff. 
     Find the product on Amazon: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0127OZX7Q?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

     Disclaimer: I received a massive discount for this product to test it and write a review about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment