Saturday, November 14, 2015

US Art Supply 14" Medium A-Frame Easel

     I love parties! All these pretty and yummy things in a table. I most especially like making candy buffet. The following photos were taken last year from my daughter's first birthday. 



     I didn't have an easel for her smash cake photo so I DIY-ed a stand using corks. Haha. And the photo is an 11x14 photo print that I pasted on a blank canvass. Print on canvass is quite expensive and I like to DIY. So there it is!

     I recently got a hold of this 14 inch wooden easel by US Art Supply. I think the height is 14 inches and then the bottom or horizontal wood part is 8 inches. It hold's my little one's 8x10 photo canvass print perfectly! Now this is a real canvass printed photo and I also got it last year for free... I just paid for shipping.



     This easel is great for displaying photos for your candy buffets or for signage like for welcoming the guests. My other idea is for displaying your child's favorite book so you can easily get it when needed. I use it to display the book for story time for our Sunday school.


     The last photo features another US Art Supply easel. This one is called "Exhibitor" Black Tabletop Easel. It is a great alternative in case you don't like wood or if it doesn't match your theme. 



     Easels are very useful and easy to use. That's right! It's easy to assemble and disassemble. I just store them back into their original packaging after using them.

     Find the US Art Supply 14" Medium A-Frame Easel here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015YL7WN2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

    And the "Exhibitor" Black Steel Tabletop instant display easel also by US Art Supply:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RLZAXU4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

     Disclaimer: I received these products to test and write a review about them. All opinions are mine after testing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment