Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lewo Magnetic Board Games Chalkboard Easel

     My daughter is two and she loves puzzles! I was really excited to get the Lewo Magnetic Board Games Chalkboard Easel for her! Jigsaw puzzles are perfect for hand-to-eye coordination. She knows a lot of the animals that come with this toy and she can create whatever she likes. The magnetic board comes with a chalkboard side too! My little one enjoys drawing on it and I can take a break from cleaning walls (with crayons or chalk drawings on it).





   
     We usually play with letters and numbers too and use the fridge as our board. She probably remembered as she took the puzzle pieces and played with them on the fridge. This girl is so smart! What can I say? She has smart parents! :)


     I don't even mind cleaning the mess she makes if it means she is having fun and learning at the same time. 


     Check out the product on Amazon here: 
http://www.amazon.com/Lewo-Magnetic-Multi-function-Chalkboard-Animals/dp/B012A48GHC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=magnetic+board

     Disclaimer: I received a discount for this product but would've still purchased it full price because it's a fun and educational toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment