Sunday, January 31, 2016

Vino Mio Foldable Wine Bottle

     I am not really into wine. I just take a sip occasionally like if there are parties or just when my husband and I feel like it. But should the need arise for transporting wine to wherever (like a picnic or party), the need for foldable wine pouches is a must. Which would probably rarely happen...


     The Vino Mio Foldable Wine Bottle has cute prints making it look like they're real bottles. It comes in 2 pack so one for you and one for your friend! It is collapsible and foldable so you can easily pack it back in your bag or picnic basket.


     This is a perfect gift for a "winer" you know. Lol. Don't forget to get them some wine cork opener and aerator too!


     Check out the foldable wine pouch here on Amazon:

     Disclaimer:I received the products for free in exchange for writing an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment