Monday, April 8, 2013

Springtime Floral Wreath

I have recently recovered my password (from my old notebook) so here I am! Will write and post my DIY projects... which is going to be a lot! I hope. =) So... it's Spring time! On the first day of Spring, I thought to myself, "Why not make a very Spring-ish floral headband?!" Excitement got the best of me so here it is!
What you need!
Some cute flowers, a piece of wire, 
pliers and cutters, and a glue gun.
Steps:
1. Use a tape measure to get the diameter of your head. Measure the length of the wire and make a ring.
2. Cover your wire with some ribbons of your liking.
3. Evenly space out each flower around the ring depending on how much flowers you got. I only used about 8 flowers for my wreath.
4. Use a glue gun to attach the flowers to the wire.
5. You may add a string of beads around the wire after each flower has been attached to the wire.
Tadaaaaah! My finished product!!!
My "model" Lol. She's a polar bear my hubby got me from Sea World... ^_^
I had to try it on too! Lol. I know, it looks better with the bear. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment