Monday, January 7, 2013

He Said, She Said and Did Silly Things



Short. Random. Stories. And mostly some pictures of our fishing trip. Reminiscing that warm summer day on these cold winter days...
          1.  A week before my flight to USA. My hubby told me, "I was hoping to see you with bangs when you get here." Lol. And poof! There you go! I got bangs-ed! After a few days here in the US, I told him, "Babe, my bangs are not going in the same direction..."  Him, "Oh yeah!" Then he took me to the mall and got me a flat iron. I chose the Revlon one because it has a big and small version. The small one is just perfect for my ba-bangs! =)
Photo captured minutes after going to the salon ...
          2. During an ordinary day, I was in the bathroom when he came charging in, all excited! He said, "This was supposed to be a surprise... like when you will open the drawer. You’ll see it right away!"  Well, he wanted to see my reaction so he handed it to me instead. Haha! It's a purple hair dryer. Boinx! Another purple thing in my bathroom: My shampoo! I read its label... it says Herbal Essences Totally Twisted... shampoo for waves and curls. Errr... I ain't got no curly hair! Haha... I bet he got it just because he knows I like the color.

          3.Another sudden thought: I remember it clearly... That was a fine Sunday (my second day here). He was driving, when he suddenly glanced at me and said, "I really love you..."   I was at a loss for words. Of course, I know I was supposed to say ILYT but I felt so grateful and I said, "Thank you!" With a big big smile in my heart. :D <3
          4. One time we were in Walmart and we passed by he craft section. I told him he can leave me there and he can go do his own window shopping. I was so thrilled to see beads, yarns and ribbons!!! I was just staring at them all. Feeling giddy and happy. Smiling to myself and looking silly. But he kept saying, “Come on. Hurry up! Let’s go!” Lol. Anyway, we did buy some beads and of course! The most important thing...
My BFF: a pink glue gun! Teehee!
          5. We've been going fishing quite a lot last summer. The first time we did, we got nothing. As in zero! Lol. I almost got one (make that two!), the moment I felt something bit my bait we got so excited that my hubby started taking out the camera while I was trying to pull my fishing rod. The ending: too much excitement equals no fish! But we had fun. We always have fun.
My first catch of the day!
          6. The second time we went fishing, I got three sand fishes!!! Yey me! =) Laurence got two sand fishes too! But really tiny ones... so we had to let them go after picture taking! Lol. Anyway, he got lucky one time and caught a catfish! I'm so proud of him!
Errr.. still not big enough =(

        7. The things we did... Walked around the area, I even ran barefoot! Lol. And then had my America's Next Top Model Pictorial! Fun, fun, fun! :D
Do I look tired?!!!
So I'm just a background? Lol
Trying to stifle a laughter... ^_^


1 comment: