Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DIY Lace Shorts

Hooray! to more Spring-ish DIYs. My hubby recently took me to Forever 21 for some quick shopping (just because he thinks I'm awesome! Lol.) Anyway, I got some lace-sheer tops. Mostly mint green in color. I find this color very attractive and soothing to the eyes. I also got me a sheer long skirt. I'm still debating if I should turn it into a high-low skirt. Or just cut it short since I already did a high-low skirt with a slightly similar color.


I know... I'm a spoiled wifey! :D
Anyway, going through the racks at F21 gave me ideas on how to recreate my denim shorts. I used sandpaper to make them look a lil bit rugged. ^_^

What you need: old shorts and lace!
My best friends: lace and everything nice. =)
Take out the seams and cut to the desired length.
Sew the lace around by hand or with a sewing machine.
Photo summary...
P.S. I did not hem my shorts. I let it fray
so it will add more rugged effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment