Saturday, December 31, 2016

Birthday Party at Big Air!

     Blogging about this mostly to remember and compare how much we spent for my daughter's third birthday party. So here's an overview of what we did within the 2-3 hour timeframe at the trampoline park.

     Last November, we attended a birthday party at the new Big Air Trampoline Park in Buena Park. My daughter loved that place! So for her birthday, we decided to book the party there. First thing you should know about us is we love food. So basically, we brought our own food. I wouldn't be too happy with just pizza and soda. We brought our pancit, lumpia and other Filipino food. Thereby, we were charged $75 for it. They call it "catering charge."

     When you jump, you feel like you're flying or floating in the air for a second and so I had this awesome idea of a superhero theme! I got everyone a cape and mask from Amazon. I had to buy from two different sellers for boys and then girls. I was super excited! Anyway, my family had Superman capes on! How cute, right? Will have to edit this post with a photo of everyone.

     We got the Neutrino Party Package which cost $239. It's inclusive of 2 Ham and Pineapple (at extra $4), 1 pepperoni (no extra charge), 1 pink lemonade, 2 orange crush (I think these were in pitchers), cotton candy (which was literally gone in 5 seconds!). We opted to bring our own giveaway/goodie bag. I got Hot Wheels for everyone.

     I don't remember how many jumpers were in the package but we had an additional 8 jumpers which cost an additional fee of $152. I think he total jump time was 2 hours and then 30-minute marathon eating and the singing of happy birthday. It was basically a marathon for us adults but if it were up to the kids, they'd be jumping all day. The children were having so much fun that we decided to extend the jump time to another hour! We had 18 jumpers = $90. I was looking at my receipt and we spent a total of $560. Which is way less compared to the first birthday party of course!

     TIP: Bring your own socks! They don't require 2 year olds and under to wear socks but everybody else must! If you don't have one, you can buy it there for $5 a pair (I think... not quite sure but definitely, yes). But it is inside the mall and it's close to Walmart and Ross. You can buy a pack of socks for $5!!!

     One of the positive points for booking your party in places like this is the quick clean up. I mean, you don't even have to clean up because they will do it for you. You go there, do a little set up (or not), eat and then leave. But like I've mentioned, it all went by so quick. I'm not sure I was able to talk to everyone. I remember, we all had a group picture! Anyway, the party was last December 17 on a Saturday. I'm not sure where we will be at for the next birthday. So far, we've been celebrating my daughter's birthday with parties like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment