Monday, October 19, 2015

     I always keep a cold bottle of water at work (as it involves a lot of talking)... I know the benefits of water for me so I have always been "hydrophylic" (water-loving), like, literally! Since last year I have been seeing posts on Facebook and Pinterest about fruit-infused water. I usually cut pieces of fruit, mostly oranges, and put them in a pitcher and let them stay there for a few hours or when the water gets cold and ready to drink. The "Sharpro Fruit Infuser Water Bottle" is a genius invention! Now I can take my fruit-infused water with me anywhere! It looks elegant and refreshing as I try to put different kinds of fruit in it. This product is to be hand washed only and my hand fits perfect in the opening so it's easy to clean. It has four pieces: the water bottle and its lid, the fruit infuser with a lid as well. One advise I can give to future buyers of this product is to not fill the bottle up to the rim. Just fill it up about 3/4 full because the infuser will displace the water so you have to give it some room. 
     Here is a photo of my fruit-infused drink. So far, I've used oranges and strawberries for these are a few of my favorite fruits! I also have stocked up on lime and I love it!


Before putting it into the fridge...

Right after I took it out of the fridge...

Lime love!

Ahhhh... Ready to drink!

     Please note that I have received a promotional discount for my honest and unbiased review. This is the link to this product on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0118H91WQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment